- Workflow and Business Process Design to reduce paper-based manual procedures
- Business Suite Extension building on core enterprise applications to gain additional productivity and customer service benefits
- Cloud-based Solutions to free resources to focus on core business competencies
Aperio Consulting is a consulting firm based in Boulder County, Colorado. We strive to help our clients improve the way they do business. We leverage people, process, and technology to deliver measurable results. Aperio begins every project with careful analysis of the business situation. We challenge assumptions, investigate alternatives, and recommend best-in-class solutions.
Aperio Consulting provides tactical and strategic IT
leadership and management consulting for Colorado and
international clients. Expertise includes
process design, change management, and technology
Jim West founded Aperio Consulting in 2004. Jim
is a veteran of Big Five consulting, starting his
career with Arthur Andersen and Andersen Consulting in
Chicago. His background includes selling
business cases and delivering mission critical
solutions for Fortune 500 executives.
Jim's passion for overcoming challenges to improve
sales effectiveness, customer, partner and employee
service through traditional and social relationship
platforms has resulted in documented cased studies of
solutions involving integration of enterprise systems
with new functionality and value-added content.
As a former telecommunications industry IT Director,
Jim has provided senior IT leadership, mentored staff,
and developed best practices for critical system
support and migration.
Aperio Consulting brings together exceptional talent
based on trusted relationships and proven results to
solve your business problems.
Some of the services offered include:
- Enterprise Application Implementation & Extension
- Technology Strategy Analysis & Development
- IT Best Practice Review & Improvement
- Vendor Evaluation & Software Selection
- CRM & Portal Implementation
- Project Management & IT Leadership
- Agile Software Development
Serviceswhat we do
- CRM Strategy and Business Case Development resulting in multi-phase approach to optimize customer relationships
- ERP System Analysis and Mapping providing factual information to drive replacement of core systems
- Strategic Account Management solution for all customer-facing employees
- Online Self-generation of Help Desk Tickets for employees and customers, reducing call center call volume and issue resolution time
- Portal Sites to manage content and collaborate
Testimonialswhat others have to say
Jim and his team continue to do great work supporting our Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation. Beyond his functional skills, Jim's ability to understand the needs of the business stakeholders and speak their language has truly impressed me.
Manages and collaborates well with other functional areas to build consensus... effective communication and always meets quoted deadlines on key project milestones.
At a time, when no one really understood the changes that SOX was requiring of public companies, Jim helped us institute effective processes and controls from the beginning. He has the qualities that are so rare today of being technically smart and moving the project forward while never making you feel like you'd been doing it wrong (even though you had). We've hired him back every year ever since. He's a pleasure to work with.
I have worked with Jim on multiple client engagements and internal activities over the last year. His wealth of business and technology experience has been invaluable. I am continually impressed with his ability to partner closely with clients and team members in a diversity of situations, always driving positive results for our clients and our team.
960 Fifth Avenue
Longmont, CO 80501
Direct Phone: (303) 587-0528